The 10th round of the World Rally Championship (WRC) will begin in Marmaris, southwestern Turkey on Thursday.
The WRC Turkey will be held between Sept. 13-16 and host 68 cars and 136 drivers from 22 countries.
Castrol Ford Team Turkey will race in the championship representing Turkey.
Turkey will host world’s most famous pilots after an eight-year hiatus since its last launch in the country.
About 350 local and foreign journalists will cover the race and 155 TV channels across the world will broadcast the event live.
Top 5 in WRC drivers standings:
1. Thierry Neuville (Belgium): 172 points
2. Sebastien Ogier (France): 149 points
3. Ott Tanak (Estonia): 136 points
4. Esapekka Lappi (Finland): 88 points
5. Andreas Mikkelsen (Norway): 65 points